Chiro care san antonio
Pinniped: Sea Lions, Seals, & Walruses!
2013.01.14 05:31 dailythought Pinniped: Sea Lions, Seals, & Walruses!
For the people who love pinniped animals as much as I do. You can submit rescue stories, pictures (either your own or other websites), videos, or anything relating to these cute sea/land creatures! CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. IT WILL BE UP ASAP.
2023.06.06 17:38 CesQ89 San Antonio’s area median income increases to $88,600
2023.06.06 17:37 easy_wafflesauce Reputable San Antonio piercer?
Been a long time since I've been into any local shops. Does anyone know a reputable shop to get (m)y nipples pierced?
Preferably LGBT owned if possible.
Thanks a bunch!
submitted by easy_wafflesauce
to Legitpiercing [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:31 ramenqu33n Estimate Price
I am currently waiting in queue for tickets in San Antonio, TX. How much are y'all seeing the prices for? TIA
submitted by ramenqu33n
to MattRife [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:23 HowdyPartner-2013 Houston-based Mambo Seafood plans second San Antonio location, this one on the West Side
2023.06.06 17:18 Paguirre23 Severed cats spark serial k*ller rumor in San Antonio neighborhood
2023.06.06 17:16 throwawaydave1981 Any recommendations for a place to get a pedicure and massage?
I’m going on a road trip through San Antonio. I had planned to get a massage before (it’s been a stressful month of work!) but I don’t think I’ll have time.
Any place in San Antonio I can get both? I used to go to one in Katy but that’s a bit far.
submitted by throwawaydave1981
to sanantonio [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:12 HowdyPartner-2013 Recently opened San Antonio brunch spot Blush to begin offering dinner service
2023.06.06 17:11 NoToUncertainty8888 told my mom, di nako mag aasawa
this is the topic na I can't just open to anyone cos im a strong independent mushroom hahaha so here you go hahahahaha😂😝
parang all my life aral-bahay-work grew up with a kuya so im used to doing the same activities up until now same circle kme umabot sa point na we were on a trip and snama pa nla ako sa strip club (they cant leave me kc dun sa cabin room kc mukhang sketchy ung caretakers)
lalo pandemic came, tlagang aral and work nlng ngayon since most of my friends are married/taken so busy tlga mga go to person.
im goal fueled naman tlg like aiming to finish my post grad na hopefully ths year or nxt and also getting a 3rd PRC lic. I cud say na im set na kaya I realized na yeah I thnk ito ata tlga! na im destined to live a life of solitude.
going back to 2019:
ung mom ko nagagalit palagi pag uwe ako ng late to thnk na ang kasama ko ung work-bff ko. she's suspecting na may smethng kame! so I had enough! me: Ma! 28 nako patawarin bkit may curfew at di kme! we're friends and para mapanatag ka, HINDI AKO MAG AASAWA!!! ok?
and up until 2020 nag asawa na c friend kako sana mapanatag kna Ma! hindi ako magkaka bf!!! tho im dating people at that time, malas lng tlg ako.
nauulit ung scenario: Me: Ma, di ako mag aasawa Mom: Gago! Me: lols
bonus info: at 28 we are sharing a room like mind u we have 6 bedrooms.
I did a silent protest for a month, we didnt talk, I didnt eat anythng frm the house and I go home late like 12am onwards. then she said ok! she'll move.
para sa magsasabing: ure old na freeloader kapa! guys, ako ang ayaw palayasin (unica hija/alalay problems)
again para sa magsasabing: choosy ka siguro! etc. I had suitors back in d day lols, pero juicecolored ung back story gustohin m nlng mamundok kesa to end up with them.
ok going back... my good friend and I were talkng then she said "wala pdn tayo nggng bf noh?"
me: gagi san galing yan? hahaha tanggap ko na, and besides u had a gf (she's bi) naman so ok k na.
her: haaay but still, when kaya? ano ths yr noh let's try!
me: pwede naman, hmmm onga pala! im on my last yr sa kalendaryo No bf snce birth padin 😂
like what I told my online friend… before I live the life as an oldmaid 😅
I have this “what it’s like” list in life :
*What it's like to have a bf?
*What it's like to receive a bouquet of flowers? ung hnd galing work (pag guest speaker😅), ung galing tlg from an SO. ung former ligaws kc I got stuffed toys and food.
What it’s like to HHWW? 🤣 *old soul
*What it's like to get a meaningful hug and a kiss sa forehead whle telling me "everythng's gonna be alright" whle going thru a lot of stress that u know someone's there to cheer u up?
*What it’s like being taken care of?
eto ung mga what ifs lang naman lahat naman cguro may kanya-kanyang lists. but generally im happy naman im in a good place and safe, naglabas lang ng saloobin hahahaha
She texted me... her: gurl! tatanda na tlga akong dalaga me: samedt
my mga random sumpong talaga sya lol
submitted by NoToUncertainty8888
to OffMyChestPH [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:02 HowdyPartner-2013 Riverdance steps its way into San Antonio's Majestic Theatre this weekend
2023.06.06 16:56 ThomasGregorich San Antonio man tracks stolen car with AirTag, kills alleged thief
2023.06.06 16:43 JaclynALaw Take my “if you want first, buy first” “paying for the upgrade is always worth it” advice with a grain of salt
I felt like the only person who paid for it on my flight this morning 🤣
(But my connection has 49 people on the list and no one is getting an upgrade, so 🤷🏻♀️)
Also, the B6 lounge is pretty nice and has great food this AM. Cheers
submitted by JaclynALaw
to unitedairlines [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 16:39 CFChic Other options for medical coverage over and above work benefits?
Hello PFC - dealing with a chronic back issue that requires a significant amount of physio/chiro/acupuncture care etc. which is starting add up cost-wise. I have exhausted my work's medical benefits for this year. Wondering if anyone knows of other ways to manage expenses such as this?
submitted by CFChic
to PersonalFinanceCanada [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 16:38 HowdyPartner-2013 Bexar Sheriff files criminal charges over DeSantis' migrant flights from San Antonio to Martha's Vineyard
2023.06.06 16:34 man_overseas Get the Booty You Want with Coach Pow
| || | submitted by man_overseas to u/man_overseas [link] [comments]
Get the Booty You Want with Coach Pow
My guest is Emanuel Parris aka Coach Pow. He’s a fitness expert with an impressive athletic background. Firstly, he was a 2008 Canadian Olympian sprinter. Not to mention a 2006 Commonwealth Games Bronze Medalist.
That’s not all—he’s also a former pro drug-free bodybuilder, which means he knows what it takes to build a strong & healthy body without long-term repercussions.
Today, he works as a high-performance coach in the fitness industry—sharing his knowledge & experience to help others achieve their fitness goals.
I learned more about how to get and stay healthy from this episode than any other we’ve recorded (Coach Pow is guest number 91).
We discuss dating, sex, relationships, living in Miami & Mexico. And why it’s hard to find the right girl if you’re an “ass man” and previously dated sprinters.
In the episode, we also discuss:
- Dealing with scorching heat in Playa Del Carmen
- Coach Pow’s upbringing & education
- Joining the Olympics (and why Coach Pow didn’t get a chance to compete)
- How Coach Pow ended up in Toronto
- “My mama said, ‘Be careful out there. I’m worried about you.’ And I said, ‘Mama, worry about them'” – @therealcoachpow‘s Instagram post
- Pleasing people is not going to get you anywhere
- How Coach Pow got the name “hamstring poppy”
- Benfits of sprinting
- The effects of coaching athletes to sprint
- The Nature of Things: The Perfect Runner by Dr. David Suzuki
- Most popular exercise among women today–hip thrusts
- Secondary byproduct of sprinting
- Start getting into sprinting by running up a hill
- Backwards jogging
- Being “too soon old and too late smart”
- One-on-one personal coaching
- Gving away too much for free
- How Coach Pow got into fitness
- Benefits of working out
- Fitness compatibility in the dating world
- Coach Pow’s craziest story when he was in Miami
- How Coach Pow got from a place like big-city Miami to a small beach town in Mexico
- Traveling to Bali, Indonesia and Thailand
- Why Coach Pow’s 6-year relationship ended
- Why Coach Pow has no desire to start a family for now (his “selfish phase”)
- How OnlyFans works
- How many of his neighbors in Miami were on OnlyFans
- Overcoming the urge for sex & giving up pornography
- The influence of social media on the fitness industry
- “Mentors in movement:” Alex Effer, Conor Harris, David Grey, Pat Davidson, Kyle Dobbs, Perry Nickelston
- Using social media as a business tool
- Coach Pow integrating funny & fitness together for Instagram
- Starting the day right by laughing, in addition to being grateful
- Multidisciplinary approach to fitness vs fitness specialization
- Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity by Peter Attia
- Collecting & reading physical newspapers
- Naudi Aguilar’s Functional Patterns
- Why deadlifts have become increasingly popular
- Preventing hamstring injuries
- Grappling sans gi
- Reality-based self-defense training with KPC Self-Defense (founder Randy King)
- Street names/numbers in Playa Del Carmen and where to go
- Renting scooters when traveling
- Coach Pow’s early ambitions before fitness coaching
- Motivation vs discipline
- Meditation & journaling
- Importance of maintaining relationships
- Cost of living in Playa Del Carmen
- Tipping culture in Mexico
- Traveling to Paris, France
- New style hip-hop dancing
- Preparing for the Caribana event in Toronto
- Brad’s terrifying white water rafting accident in the Zambezi River (Zimbabwe, Africa)
- Getting Virtual Assistants from the Philippines (no-brainer)
- Spending money on apps
- Traveling to Australia, New Zealand, and Africa
- Enjoying long flights
- The Kybalion by Hermes Trismegistus
- “Do it like you mean it” is Coach Pow’s motto
- How do you deal with hot weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- What do you weigh right now?
- Where are you from?
- What kind of schooling did you get in Toronto?
- Tell me about [when] you got into the Olympics.
- Was your dad ambitious? How did you end up in Toronto from Trinidad and Tobago?
- Do you have siblings?
- What is “hamstring poppy?”
- Do you know Andrew Huberman?
- How do you start getting into sprinting?
- Is walking backwards down the hill worth doing?
- How did you get into fitness [in the beginning]?
- What’s the craziest story you have from living in Miami?
- How many OnlyFans models lived in your building in Miami?
- How do you get from a place like Miami, where the cost of living is probably one of the highest in the world, to a place like Playa Del Carmen, a small beach town in Mexico?
- How old are you?
- Do you desire for a family someday?
- Talk to me about the influence of social media in the fitness industry.
- How many Instagram followers do you have?
- Could you explain multidisciplinary approach to fitness vs fitness specialization?
- Why are deadlifts becoming increasingly popular these last few years?
- Do you have any thoughts on the fact that so many people can fight nowadays because cage fighting is so popular?
- Do you have a rooftop pool where you live?
- Did you ever think you’d be living this life when you were 25?
- Do you have a meditation practice?
- What does it cost you to live in Playa Del Carmen?
- Do you own a car here?
- Have you been to Paris a lot?
- Have you been to New Zealand?
- Have you been to Africa?
- Are you a crypto guy?
- Are you a godly person?
- If you die, go to heaven, and get a chance to ask God one question, what are you asking?
- What’s the most you’ve ever spent to advertise a particular post?
- Have you ever spent money on an app?
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
- If you could meet one person alive today, who would it be?
- If I gave you $100,000 and you had to invest it in Spotify, Tesla, or Bitcoin, where are you putting the money?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- Who’s funnier–Eddie Murphy or Richard Pryor?
- Eddie Murphy or Dave Chappelle?
- What’s the most you’ve ever gambled and won?
- Why do you think men have much less testosterone than they did 15 years ago?
- Do you a bucket list?
- If you could get a message out to people on a billboard, what would it be?
Listening options are available here: https://www.manoverseas.com/get-the-booty-you-want-with-coach-pow/
2023.06.06 16:31 Noskyofficial [HIRING] 20 Jobs in San Antonio Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in san antonio. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by Noskyofficial
to SanAntonioJobsForAll [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 16:30 aviatorbassist Expansion discussions!
Expansion if done Properly could fix many issues in the NBA. 1. The largest issue facing the NBA is Regular season games are not as intense as they should be. There are too many games for any single game to matter until the end of the season. 2. Divisions don’t matter, what is the point of having divisions if they are irrelevant? 3. Conference imbalance, with teams only playing teams in the opposite conference 2 times it leads to teams occasionally being much worse than their record. With expansion there will be changes to the NBA scheduling, divisions and possibly even changes to the conference’s as a whole.
I chose Seattle and Las Vegas because they are likely teams that work geographically. Adding two teams on the western part of the country means the most likely situation is the two teams that are currently in the west will be moved to the east. I chose Memphis and New Orleans. I also adjusted divisions to help with travel. The new divisions are
The North East: Boston New York Brooklyn Philadelphia
The Gulf: Miami Orlando Atlanta New Orleans
The Great Lakes: Chicago Detroit Cleveland Toronto
The central: Charlotte Washington Memphis Indianapolis
The South West: Lakers Clippers Phoenix Las Vegas
North West: Golden State Sacramento Portland Seattle
South central: Dallas Houston San Antonio Oklahoma City
North central: Milwaukee Minnesota Denver Salt Lake City.
Each team would play the teams in its division 5 times. For a total of 15 games.
Teams would play two other divisions in their conference and 2 other divisions in the opposite conference for 3 games. For a total of 48 games.
Teams would then play teams 1 games against any team they had not played against. For a total of 10 games.
That would reduce the season down to 73 games while also adding two new teams. The real kicker goes to the playoffs. To be a top 4 seed, teams must win their division. The highest win total among division winners will set the top 4 seeds and the bottom 4 will be by record alone. Forcing division records to matter will create rivalries due to playing extra games against each other and those games being more important. This also will weed out teams that dominate bad teams and are so-so against good ones. The lower number of games will be better for the health of the league and the extra games from the new teams will offset the cost of the shorter season.
What changes would you like to see to scheduling, divisions, expansion teams that would help the NBA?
submitted by aviatorbassist
to nbadiscussion [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 16:12 eharthritis12 Chiropractic Techniques For Alleviating Arthritis Pain
| || |https://preview.redd.it/ttsu5b34oe4b1.jpg?width=730&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2a074b95951e2f5e9c7fdf9f6c3732479df34855 submitted by eharthritis12 to u/eharthritis12 [link] [comments]
People with arthritis are well aware of the unbearable pain of it. To tolerate the pain and survive it is no less than a war. Several medications are available to treat and control arthritis pain, although Chiropractic Treatment
gained massive acceptance in managing arthritis symptoms. Medication may have some adverse effects on the patient, while in most cases, chiro care is safe in this respect. While it’s important to remember that chiropractic care may not be able to treat arthritis, it may relieve symptoms and enhance a person’s quality of life. Numerous methods are available through chiropractic care to assist in relieving arthritis pain. Chiropractic care from any experienced chiro like Dr Brian Nantais
can be beneficial.
Contact Dr Brian Nantais
from Nantais Family Chiropractic
at Elevation Health
if you opt for a Chiropractor Near Me
in Canada. He has profound experience and can suggest the best treatment plan per your personal needs. However, there are some definite chiropractic methods that chiropractors frequently use to treat arthritis. #DrBrianNantais #NantaisFamilyChiropractic #Windsor #Ontario #Canada
2023.06.06 16:02 HowdyPartner-2013 Stage adaptation of Footloose debuts at the Public Theater of San Antonio June 9
2023.06.06 15:56 ThomasGregorich San Antonio man tracks stolen car with AirTag, kills alleged thief
2023.06.06 15:50 moshpitrocker GPA Update on Power System Status Restoration June 6, 2023 Day 12 Since COR4
| || |
GPA Update on Power System Status Restoration June 6, 2023 Day 12 Since COR4 submitted by moshpitrocker to guam [link] [comments]
Guam Power Authority (GPA) continues its power restoration process and have made progress to its post-typhoon recovery. The crews are divided into sectors to systematically address grid repairs throughout the island. GPA will continue to provide an estimate recovery summary to summarize our restoration progress to the Island-Wide Power System (IWPS).
Typhoon Mawar Recovery Summary As of 1:00 pm, TUESDAY June 6, 2023
IWPS/PERCENTAGES System Load (Customer Demand) Restored 56% Customers Restored 40.9%
Notes: System Load (customer demand) percentage is higher than customer count because commercial and industrial loads are higher than residential loads.
Generation Capacity: 154MW of capacity online supporting 112MW load.
TODAY’S KEY OBJECTIVES INCLUDE: • Continue to energize GWA wells in Yigo (P-331, P-332), Dededo (P-87, P-88, P-89), and on Route 3/NCS (P-46) well fields. • Energize Talofofo-Apra transmission line. • Energize Navy Radio Barrigada Substation. • Continue work on urgent, essential needs islandwide.
POST-TYPHOON RECOVERY PHASE II In the second phase of the post-typhoon recovery, GPA crews are addressing three or more sectors (north, central, and south) to restore as many customers (with minimal storm damage) as possible per feeder. Those with significant damages will be addressed in Phase III recovery efforts.
Some areas of focus over the next 1 to 3 days include: • P-270: Route 16 from McDonald’s to Route 1 (left side of Route 16 northbound). • P-310: Harmon McDonald’s on to Route 1, including Taitano Road. • P-250: Ordot-Chalan Pago area including Maimai Road. • P-204: Chalan San Antonio from Mayor’s office toward Farenholt, and areas behind GPO. • P-280: Anigua substation towards Maina, and through to Asan valley. • P-262: Talofofo village to Windward Hills Road, and on towards Route 4 including Baza Gardens vicinity and down to Ipan area. • P-206: Route 1 northbound from Tamuning substation (behind FHB) to Airport Road. • P-202: Route 1 from Tamuning substation to East Agana (old Nissan Motors).
GENERATION CAPACITY • Current operable capacity is 154MW which is adequate for today’s load of 112MW. • Work continues to dry out base load units (Piti 8 and Cabras 1 & 2), as they proceed toward being placed online within the next few days.
PATH FORWARD: • GPA crews will continue power restoration work as quickly and safely as possible. The crews are encouraged by the positive words, prayers, and goodwill offered by all. • Continue addressing critical water, wastewater, communications, health and other critical services infrastructure.
The island-wide power system (IWPS) may be unstable, with fluctuating voltages, power interruptions and intermittencies occurring during restoration and recovery especially after a strong typhoon. Outages or interruptions may occur after power has been restored. This is not unusual as the grid is fragile and period of system instability will occur until full restoration is completed. GPA will make every effort to have power restored as quickly as possible to its customers. Once full restoration is completed around the island, the system will stabilize and less power interruptions will occur.
Our priority is to restore energy back into your homes and businesses, and restore the island-wide power system online at full capacity. GPA linemen and support crews are working night and day for you, your families, and your businesses.
Si Yu’os Ma’åse’ for your patience and support.
2023.06.06 15:38 DeliTheKid Introducing the North American Baseball League
2023.06.06 15:36 djereezy Fishing in between San Antonio and Houston??
Hell all, I am from Houston,Tx. I’m going to visit my brother in Bandera, Tx. Do any of you all know where my son and I can get some fishing in along I-10. I would want to be able to use our kayaks also. Any advice for a noobie on fishing and kayaking would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
submitted by djereezy
to texasfishing [link] [comments]